Elections got underway this weekend in India!
- Up to 900 million people of India will vote to decide who represents them in their district or State, which then influences who eventually represents them in the Lok Sabha or lower House of Parliament.
- Whichever political party gets the majority of votes – by itself or with a coalition of its partners, will get to run the country.
- Will Narendra Modi be Prime Minister again, or will someone else be given the chance?
- Elections will be held in 7 phases and will continue for the next 6 weeks so stay tuned!
- To read more on the General Elections, Click here.